Saturday, August 27, 2011

The best thing ever

I decided to finish off the green tea ice cream to make more room in the freezer (maybe the ice machine will start holding more ice and not just cartons of ice cream...). Woe this life of mine.

I discovered kind of the best thing ever.


If you like gingersnap cookies, you need to try Nyakers. Nyakers is a Swedish company that makes those super thin, crispy gingersnaps that are my favorite. They pretty much go well with anything.

 







I get my tins at World Market but I think Ikea has something similar, probably in their Swedish market area. It looks like this:


Anyways, I'm a big fan of ice cream sandwiches so you can probably figure out what happened to the ice cream...



Gingersnap green tea ice cream sandwich
Nyakers ginger snap cookies
Maeda-en green tea ice cream 

1. Place scoop of ice cream on a cookie.
2. Top with another cookie and gently squeeze together.
3. Release the cookie monster.



0 comments:

Post a Comment