Friday, June 17, 2011

Morning Mimosa

Good things happen when you start your day with a mimosa.
My current theory says the better the mimosa, the better your day will go.
You think I'm joking?

Last weekend I had by far the best mimosa I've ever tasted and in one day we...
...saw a friend we hadn't seen in years, 
...had an unexpected break to squeeze in a gelato trip, 
...did not have to pay anything for bicycle repairs, 
...got a free couch set,
...spent the rest of the day drinking delicious mimosas and playing video games.

Can you guess who did what?
(Note: I should probably mention increasing the amount you consume does not have the same correlation.)

I send my lucky vibes over to you with this recipe.



Morning Mimosa
Props: Franz, Jeff

Mix:
1/2 Tropicana No Pulp Orange Juice
1/2 Martini & Rossi Asti Sparking Wine (more recipes)

Stir gently. Serve chilled in champagne flute.
Enjoy your day.

Libbey Vina Trumpet Champagne Flute, Set of 6 

0 comments:

Post a Comment